In my current role as Head of Growth at Usersnap, I’m responsible for the company’s inbound marketing strategy and its execution. I managed to grow the company’s blog from 500 to 20.000 readers per week in the last 1,5 years.
I regularly write and speak about bug tracking and web development.
Recent talks & presentations
Since working at Usersnap, I’ve also shared my lessons learned and insights from growing a B2B SaaS company at various meetups, events, and conferences.
- Growth Hacker Meetup Linz (21.03.2017) – Growth hacking at Usersnap
- Tools Berlin (16.06.2016) – Wie Screenshots Leben retten
- Kundenservice 1×1 (29.04.2016) – Customer Service 101 for Startups
- Technologieplauscherl Linz (27.04.2016) – The State of client collaboration in web development
- T3CON15 Amsterdam (21.10.2015) – The Do’s & Don’ts of a bug tracking workflow
- Startup Marketing Wien (16.09.2015) – A Best of 100 Marketing Experiments
View my recent talks: speakerdeck.com/tompeham
PR & media mentions
In the past, I’ve been mentioned in various magazines and blogs, such as Inc.com, CIO.com, and others. Below, you can find a selection of news mentions.
- Inc.com: 4 Trends in Web Design that Small Businesses Need to Know
- CIO.com: 7 ways to get more out of Slack
- Smallbiztrends.com: Spotlight Usersnap (Interview)
- Digitalschmankerl: 6 Monate Startup Marketing (Interview)
From time to time, I write and publish content at different outlets, mainly in the area of web development, web design, and SaaS. Below you can find a selection of guest articles.
- t3n.de: Static Site Generator Hugo im Praxiseinsatz (German)
- t3n.de: Language Switch for your website (German)
- Sitepoint: A static site generator workflow
- Scotch.io: New report reveals how agencies collaborate with clients
- SEMrush: The role of website testing in SEO
- Webdesignerdepot: A practical guide to web design workflows
- Opensource.com: Review of the new Firefox Browser for Developer